Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Course
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) course offers in-depth coverage of Scrum framework and its application in the complex environment for product management and product development. Through engaging content and simulations, we cover Agile values, principles, Scrum rules, practices, techniques and practical tools that help Scrum Masters become effective and help the teams benefit from Scrum.
Participants can appear for the Scrum Alliance’s ScrumMaster (CSM) certification test and upon passing, immediately receive the Certified ScrumMaster credentials.
Agile For Growth offers 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee. Please see our terms for more information.
Find the list of all upcoming workshops here.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Workshop Schedule
|Start - End Date||Course Name||City||Trainer||Registration|
|5 - 6 July 2017||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)||Bengaluru||Nanda Lankalapalli||Register Now|
|8 - 9 July 2017||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)||Pune||Sekhar Burra||Register Now|
|15 - 16 July 2017||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)||Delhi/NCR||Heitor Filho||Register Now|
|18 - 19 July 2017||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)||Kolkata||Nanda Lankalapalli||Register Now|
|22 - 23 July 2017||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)||Hyderabad||Madhur Kathuria||Register Now|
CSM Course Content
Agile principles and values: Agile values and 12 principles which form the overarching idea of becoming Agile. Group exercise.
Scrum foundation: The three legs of Scrum theory: transparency, inspection and adaptation. Simulation activity – Empirical Process and PDCA cycle.
Scrum framework: The roles, artifacts and events of the framework.
ScrumMaster Role Deep Dive: Exercises and videos to explore the ScrumMaster role, challenges, qualities and anti-patterns
Product Backlog Management: Creating and refining a product backlog.
Experimentation, Hypothesis and User stories: Approaches to writing hypothesis, user stories, characteristics, Acceptance criteria.
Agile estimation and planning: Estimation, and Agile planning at different levels. Daily planning, sprint planning, roadmap and vision
Release planning: Release planning & managing risk. Recipe to say Yes to on time product releases, every time
Characteristics of Successful Scrum Implementation
Scrum at Scale: Overview of large scale product dev. scrum frameworks
- Empirical Process
- PDCA Cycle
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles
- Product Backlog
- Scrum Artifacts
- User Stories, Hypothesis
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Simulation
- Estimation and Release Planning
- Facilitation Techniques (Recap)
- Certification and Next steps
- Optional: Scrum at Scale
- Optional: Deep dive Case Study
Head of Department
Director of Products, Director of Technical Delivery, Director
Quality Assurance Analyst
User Experience UX Specialist
Marketing and Business Development
Human Resources (HR)
Talent Engagement, Talent Development
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers that are approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a Certified ScrumMaster course, passing the CSM test – by Scrum Alliance, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster. The certification indicates that you have been introduced to Scrum framework and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
The CSM certification is valid for two years.
Preparing for the Course
Would you like to receive some free reading material?
Where should we send it to you ? Let us know here
* What is covered in the Certified Scrum Master Workshop?
Please refer the agenda above.
* Would you customize the Agile Leadership Workshop according to our learning needs?
Have an outcome in mind? Let’s discuss at least a week (preferably two) in advance so we can identify, how – if, we can accommodate your leader’s learning needs in the workshop.
* What are the pre-requisites for this Agile Leadership workshop?
We recognize that having basic knowledge of the Agile Values and Principles, and Leader’s Role in helping organizations be Agile, helps the participants make the best use of the learning time during this workshop.
Upon confirming your registration with Agile For Growth, we email you the pre-workshop reading content. This includes useful reading material, short articles, and videos. We highly encourage you to get familiar with the topic before the workshop.
* Do I need to prepare anything before attending the Agile Leadership Workshop?
- Review the pre-training content that we email you.
- Plan your workshop days to be distraction free as much as possible. Yes, we know it’s difficult for leaders. However, can we sharpen the axe and cut trees at the same time?
- Think through the practical challenges you would like to address after the workshop. Write and bring them to the workshop.
- During the workshop, first, focus on learning the ideas and techniques then the application will follow. Some ideas may be pretty radical for your organization to implement in it’s current state. Don’t worry. Learn about the idea first and then let’s discuss how you can benefit from it.
- Have enough sleep.
* Is there any exam after this workshop?
Chill. There is no exam.
However, we do care and highly encourage that you identify your own action items and apply in practice what you’ve learned during the workshop.
* What is the cost of Agile Leadership Workshop in India?
This Agile Leadership Workshop can be hosted as a private corporate batch for the leaders of your organization. Please feel free to send us your inquiry and we’ll get in touch with our best quote.